How to choose the right partner for yourself?.
Soul mate is a term that people may not identify with but there are some lucky few who do so. Being alone can be difficult, but being with the wrong person can be worse. There are many people who have a list of dos and don’ts they want to and don’t want to see in their partners. But in reality, nobody is perfect. If you are looking for someone who will possess all the qualities you are looking for in your soul mate, come out of the bubble. Sometimes in looking minutely at the pebbles, we miss out on the diamond; in life also the same thing takes place. If you are looking for the perfect partner for yourself, read the following points. You will surely be benefitted and enriched:
A few tips you ought to know
1. It is better to be with someone who loves you rather than someone whom you love: It is only a matter of luck that two people love each other equally. We can fall for a person at a particular point in time and necessarily the other person may not fall for us at the same time. The reverse is also true. If you love someone and they don’t love you back you generally find it hard to deal with. Similarly, if someone else loves you but you don’t feel the same for that person, you feel terrible too. But research suggests that those who chose life partners whose partners have fallen for them first are more likely to have a steady conjugal life, compared to the opposite. Seeing the other person care for us and love us unconditionally, we will automatically have feelings for them at some point in life. So be wise.
2. Actions speak louder than words: A person may make innumerable vows but in reality, if they are unable to keep them, stay away. When someone claims to like you, watch their actions. Do they keep up their words or promises? Do they try to make you happy? It takes just a few seconds to say “I love you” but a whole life to prove it. Trusting people blindly can be dangerous, especially when you are choosing the right partner for yourself.
3. Be with someone who lets you be yourself: There are people who wear their best outfits or wear the best make-up when to go to visit their partners. But if someone finds you beautiful just the way you are even in your worst dress, a bad hair day or when you are ailing, don’t lose the person at any cost. If someone asks you to change for them, puts the list of do’s and don’ts on your shoulder all the time and is always judging you, avoid that person. Someone who loves you unconditionally will love you for who you are and will never ask you to change even an inch of your mannerisms. If you cannot laugh freely, and talk freely with a person, they are certainly not right for you.
4. A great partner will strive to make you happy no matter what: You may have a bad day at work or have an ailing mother at home to take care of. A person will always be with you, emotionally, if not physically, in your moments of crisis, if they are your soul mate. Your soul mate will never leave you alone to fight the battles of life, instead will fight them together with you, hand-in-hand. They will go out of their way to bring a smile on your lips in your hardest times.
5. Your soul mate will have a bond with you beyond physical intimacy: Physical intimacy is a part of any love relationship, but when someone loves you unconditionally, the emotional attachment will be much more than just a physical bond. They will never try to get physical with you, without your consent and will never force sex on you. Instead, they will try their level best to be with you in every possible way, even if you share a long-distance relationship. They will also think of your ultimate protection during intimate moments and will always indulge in safe sex with you.
Thus, if you consider the above-mentioned points, you will find that choosing the right person for you, in other words, your soul mate is not that difficult as it may sound. Considering certain things and observing the mannerisms minutely in a person will certainly save you from a bad relationship and help you get the right one for yourself.